- Commercial buildings, mezzanines and seismic upgrades
- Water treatment plants, pump stations, and municipal buildings
- Equipment towers, access platforms, and safety upgrades
- Aluminum, stainless steel, and mild steel fabrications
- Supply and installation of steel components
- 44x120 fabrication and welding shop c/w (2) 5-ton cranes
- 44x20 paint bay c/w (2) 1-ton jib cranes
- In-house equipment required for quality products
- 14-ton Crane and Carriage
- CWB certified supervisors and tradespeople
- Red Seal Fabricators
- 25+ years Steel Design & Detailing Experience
- Project Engineers and Structural Engineers
West Coast Pre Fab is equipped with a crane truck available to assist in projects or rent out privately. The crane has a 14 tonne carriage, 18 ft. deck, and 70 ft. boom. We employee B Level Crane Operators, and put a focus on continuous training to ensure safety is always the number one priority.
Our large capacity shop and yard enables us to easily handle large, long and heavy components.
Our shop is fully certified to C.W.B. (Canadian Welding Bureau) with fully qualified welders and welding supervisors.
Our qualified installation crews can safely and efficiently erect steelwork from the simplistic to the most technically demanding projects.
For any inquires please contact us directly by email at email@example.com or by phone at 250-709-2300.